Wednesday, December 30, 2009

STV Launch!

Welcome ladies and gents to the Small Time Visionary Blog. You're now reading the very first post on this blog, though it has existed for several months; untouched. This blog is intended as a means for me to share my photography. It is also an attempt to keep myself engaged in the crafts of photography, art, design and writing (don't worry, I don't intend on boring you).

I have compiled quite a bit of stuff over the last year and I will be creating much more over time. So remember to keep posted and check the blog regularly. Make it part of your daily flow! Bookmark it, Favorite it, Tweet it, whatever! Facebook can get boring; why not check out the Small Time Visionary Blog or Flickr photo stream?! I'm going to do my best to keep this thing up to date, so at least humor me...

Well, on with the show!

Loves,

stv

No comments:

Post a Comment