Tuesday, June 14, 2011

100th Post!!

We did it, friends! We made it to 100 blog posts on STV! It took about a year and a half but the dream has finally come true. This is definitely a major milestone for the blog and I am very proud to have reached it. A lot of hard work and careful thought is contained in this blog and I'm so very appreciative that the medium exists for me to express myself. You followers have been most kind and supportive of the journey so far and without folks like you it wouldn't have gone this long or far! Thank you so much for being a part of my art & culture; I am quite flattered and truly honored! I love you!


To celebrate the occasion, here are some photos I took with a smokin' hot Canon macro lens. The lens in particular is the Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 L IS USM. It's fantastically sharp and the Image Stabilizer is quite effective. Normally I'm not a fan of IS but in this case I may make an exception. Anyways, enjoy the eerie photos and keep being inspired!















Did I forget to mention this is the first post made with my new Mac Book Pro?! I'm so cool! Big things happening here on the STV front, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment