Friday, January 15, 2010

Dear Sophie

Oh how I miss thee. How long has it been? 2 months? Maybe more? There isn't a day that goes by, that I do not think about placing myself atop of your slender frame. I had a dream recently where I wrapped my hands around your supple appendages and squeezed gently with delight as we both savored the sensation of the wind blowing over our bodies. I still see you from time to time, stroking and fingering your parts in anticipation for the next time we shall be united as one, however, the tease of the moment is often too much for me to bear. I wish I bought us protection, like fenders, so I can still ride you in the mess of winter without worrying about you staining my pants with your discharges. Our time will come soon my love.


Patiently yours,

stv


PS. I have enclosed some erotic photos that we took during the summer. The sight of them always gets my heart racing.








No comments:

Post a Comment